Tiko Wiki (1.16.0)
Mobile marketing has steadily been growing for the past few years and it is likely to double each year for the following 5 years, as more people get smartphones or any other wireless mobile devices. Marketing experts predict Mobile Marketing will come to be an $20 billion industry.
If you are still at nighttime Ages, and wondering what Mobile Marketing is; it's a way to build relationships those customers who only use wireless devices like smartphones, iPads and tablets to use the web. The important thing word here's "engage" - building relationships with your customers.
Mobile Marketing is another preferred method of marketing to your customers because they have to give permission to do so. Including hitting a hyperlink to opt in, or downloading an app. Your customer can buy your offer immediately as well as pay for it from his mobile phone, giving instant gratification.
Another reason why mobile marketing is preferred, may be the demographics: your mobile user's age bracket is from 18 to 49 who will often have a degree and a higher paying occupation to become in a position to pay the device.
Other benefits of mobile marketing:
1. It's more affordable than other kinds of advertising, only a normal text message fee.
2. You can reach out to people anywhere - you aren't limited to your physical area, but to wherever the mobile phone is you are attempting to reach.
3. The response rates are greater than with a flyer or classified advertising.
4. The mobile phone is a personal item owned by only one person. You can therefore target your marketing more precisely to that person or a group of people like him.
5. The mobile device has joined the wallet and keys as something you usually take with you. This means that you are able to reach your customer anywhere at any time and that they will read your message very quickly and act on it.
6. You can easily pay from a mobile device as payment processors are made into them.
7. You can track the instalments back to the mobile number which means that you can create a profile of the customer and the buying preferences.
8. You are able to accurately measure the success rate of the advertising as a result of having the ability to track sales.
9. The mobile is highly interactive as the customer can text back to you with questions should he have any.
10. Wow factor - as mobile marketing is fairly new, most customers haven't experienced it yet. This will make both you and your messages stand out.
11. Your customer can certainly share his messages with other people, which gives your advertisements the potential to visit viral.
Your debt it for your business to check out mobile marketing like a new tool to promote straight to your target market.